General Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by PLAYMAXX (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "this website").
By browsing this website or making purchases on this website, you signify that you have read, understood, and agreed to the terms, policies, and conditions listed on this website. These terms, policies, and conditions are subject to revision without prior notice.
PLAYMAXX reserves the right to change the prices of products without further notice. All orders are subject to the sole discretion of PLAYMAXX and acceptance based on availability of stock.
All orders are subject to final confirmation depending on the availability of the respective products. If the products or services ordered through this website are out of stock, this website reserves the right to refuse the order.
Product prices are based on the prices on the day of ordering.
All product photos and images displayed on this website are for convenience and identification purposes only and may differ from the actual size, dimensions, and colors of the products.
PLAYMAXX and you agree that these terms shall be interpreted and governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China ("Hong Kong"). This website reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at its absolute discretion. In case of any dispute, PLAYMAXX reserves the final decision-making authority.
Personal Data Source
The personal data processed on this website is obtained with your permission and collected through the creation of purchase contracts and completion of electronic orders on the online store.
This website only processes your identifiable information and contact details, which are necessary for the completion of purchase contracts.
The personal data collected on this website is used solely for shipping and accounting purposes, and it is necessary for communication between the parties involved in the contract within the legally required timeframe. Personal data will not be disclosed or transferred to other countries.
Purposes of Data Processing
This website processes consumers' personal data for the following purposes:
- To fulfill the electronic orders created by you (name, address, email, phone number)
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and PLAYMAXX
- Personal data is necessary for the completion of purchase contracts. Without personal data, contracts cannot be concluded.
1. For local (Hong Kong) orders, regardless of whether they are paid upon delivery or prepaid, we generally use SF Express as the shipping company (for details, please refer to: htm.sf-express.com/hk/tc/).
Please note that if the chosen delivery location for local customers is a warehouse, logistics center at the airport, port, Wan Chai Convention and Exhibition Center, AsiaWorld-Expo, or other special areas, SF Express may charge an additional fee of HKD 300, which will be borne by the customer.
2. Once the products are shipped, ownership of the products transfer from this website to you. If the products are detained by relevant authorities at the destination or during transit, you will be responsible for any losses incurred.
3. After completing the ordering process, you are responsible for any additional fees, taxes, or import document applications required for shipping the ordered products. If the products are shipped to areas or countries outside Hong Kong, the above charges and document application procedures are subject to the laws and regulations of the destination. Our company will not assume any legal responsibility for the mentioned fees and document application procedures.
4. Payment of additional fees, taxes, or registration and application for import licenses related to the products are subject to the import regulations of the destination country. PLAYMAXX must declare the value of the products on the package and provide detailed information about the contents for customs clearance. If you have any questions regarding import duties and regulations in the respective area or country, please contact the local customs.
5. If the products are eventually returned by customs, ownership will revert to PLAYMAXX , and this website will charge shipping fees and additional expenses to compensate for the losses.
1. Acceptance of Terms and Amendments
Our website and services are provided to you on an "as-is" basis through our website. You agree that the owner of this website reserves the right to modify or terminate this website and its services at any time, without notice, and without assuming any liability towards you or deleting any data you have provided, whether temporarily or permanently. We do not assume any responsibility or obligation for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
3.Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations
4. Membership Registration
When registering as a member through this website:
- You must provide PLAYMAXX with accurate, complete, and up-to-date personal information.
- You are responsible for ensuring the security of your username and password used to access the services and for any activities or actions taken using your password. This website cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirement.
- If any changes occur in the personal information provided by you, please log in to this website to update the relevant data to ensure effective communication between you and PLAYMAXX .
- If you discover or suspect unauthorized use or alteration of your login information, you should immediately notify PLAYMAXX , the police, and the relevant bank.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are responsible for all uses of your registration, user account, or password, whether authorized by you or not. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account, or password.
6. Your Conduct
You agree that our website may display content that may be offensive or objectionable to you. We are not responsible for any content on this website and are not liable for any errors or omissions. You expressly agree that when using this website or any services provided, you will not:
(a) Provide any content or engage in any conduct that is unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, infringing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, pornographic, intended to or disrupts or interferes with this website or any services provided, infects with viruses or other destructive or harmful programming routines that may result in civil or criminal liability, or may violate applicable local, national, or international laws;
(b) Impersonate or misrepresent your association with any individual or entity, forge or otherwise attempt to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you;
(c) Collect or gather data about other users;
(d) Provide or use this website and any content or services in any commercial manner or in any unauthorized advertising, including but not limited to spam, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising, without our prior written consent;
(e) Provide any content that may result in our civil or criminal liability or constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national, or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
7. Third-Party Services
Third-party products and services may be advertised and/or made available on this website or through this website. The statements regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and statements of those third parties. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for any transactions or interactions between you and third parties.
You understand and agree that your use of this website and any services or content provided ("Services") is at your own risk and provided to you on an "as-is" basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranty, express or implied, that the Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, of any quality, nor do we warrant that any content is safe in any manner of downloading. You understand and agree that we or any participants involved in this service do not provide any form of professional advice and you assume all risks associated with the use of such advice or any other information and we shall have no liability. Some jurisdictions may not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, and the above disclaimer may not apply to you to the extent it relates to implied warranties.
10. Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses.
This limitation of liability shall apply regardless of whether:
(I) Your use or inability to use the Services results in damages or arises from such;
(II) The cost of substitute goods and/or services obtained through the Services;
(III) Unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions;
(IV) Any third-party statements or conduct related to the Services; or
(V) Any other matter relating to the Services.
In certain jurisdictions, the limitation of liability is not allowed, and therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
11. Reservation of Rights
We reserve all rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary rights we may have in and to the website, its content, and any goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We do not provide you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you have no right to use our website or services for any commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
12. Copyright Infringement Notice
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that constitutes copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, you can contact us at the following address: email@example.com.
13. Applicable Law
(iii) You agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to this website or its services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred, except where prohibited by statute or contrary law;
By continuing to browse or otherwise access this website, you signify your acceptance of the above terms and disclaimer. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please immediately leave this website.
English and Chinese Versions of this Disclaimer
This English version of the disclaimer is a translation of the Chinese version. In the event of any conflict or discrepancy between the two versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.