Shopping Terms and Notices
This website is operated by PLAYMAXX (referred to as "we" or "this website").
By browsing this website or making purchases on this website, you indicate that you have read, understood, and agreed to the terms, policies, and conditions listed on this website. These terms, policies, and conditions may be revised at any time without prior notice.
Products or Services
The products or services listed on this website may be subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time without prior notice due to supply shortages.
PLAYMAXX makes every effort to ensure that the prices and information of the products on the web pages are up to date. This website reserves the right to change the prices of the products without further notice. All orders are subject to PLAYMAXX 's sole discretion and acceptance based on inventory availability.
We make no representations as to whether any products or services listed on this website can be provided to other regions or are suitable for use.
If the payment or other information on the order is unreliable or inaccurate, we have the right to refuse the order or request payment in another appropriate manner.
Product Ownership, Import Documents, Taxes, and Special Fees
The ownership of the products will be transferred from this website to the customer when the products are shipped at the customer's request.
If the products are shipped to areas or countries outside of Hong Kong, the customer may be required to pay additional fees, taxes, or register the products with the destination for import permits. The amount of these charges and the requirements for document applications are subject to the laws of the destination, and PLAYMAXX has no control or ability to predict the amount of such charges.
We are not responsible for any of these payments or document applications.
By completing the ordering process, the customer accepts these terms and is responsible for all additional fees, taxes, or document application matters related to the ordered products.
If the products are returned due to taxes or other issues, the customer will need to pay additional shipping fees or handling charges before the products are resent.
PLAYMAXX accepts PayPal and Stripe as payment methods. With credit card shopping protection services such as VISA Verification Service and Mastercard SecureCode, you can use a credit card with a password or security code for shopping. The credit card used for shopping must be valid and in your own name. This website reserves the right to terminate orders. We are not responsible for any credit card errors.
We may set credit limits for individual customers from time to time and have the right to restrict sales, including the right to refuse sales to any customers.
You must pay the full amount at the time of submitting the order. If you are unable to make the payment, we will not accept the order.
We have the right to change the payment terms of any order without prior notice.
We have the right to publish notices through the website, email, and any other public communication methods to change the payment methods for online products.
If payment for any order has been made but the order is not accepted by us, you will be entitled to a refund in the form of a credit card refund.
We are not responsible for any losses, damages, costs, or expenses incurred by you or any other person due to delays in the refund process mentioned above.
Delivery and Transportation Terms
Hong Kong Region
1. For local (Hong Kong) orders, regardless of whether they are cash on delivery or prepaid, we generally use SF Express as the transportation company (for details, please refer to: htm.sf-express.com/hk/tc/).
Please note that if the delivery location chosen by the local customer is a warehouse, logistics center at the airport, pier, Wan Chai Convention and Exhibition Center, AsiaWorld-Expo, or other special areas, SF Express may charge an additional fee of HKD 300, which will be borne by the customer.
2. Once the products are shipped, the ownership of the products is transferred from our website to you. If the products are detained by the relevant departments at the destination or during transit, you will be responsible for any losses incurred.
3. In the event of force majeure, the delivery service will be suspended. The delivery date will be rescheduled.
4. If the goods are returned to our company due to incorrect delivery address or other reasons, we will notify the recipient of the method to collect the goods. If the goods are not collected within one month, we reserve the right to dispose of the goods without further notice.
5. We do not deliver goods to post office boxes or hotels.
6.Your personal information will only be used for delivery purposes. We will comply with the "Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance" in handling your personal information.
1.Once the products are shipped, the ownership of the products is transferred from our website to you. If the products are detained by the relevant departments at the destination or during transit, you will be responsible for any losses incurred.
2. After completing the ordering process, you are responsible for any additional fees, taxes, or import document application required for shipping the ordered products. If the products are shipped to areas or countries outside Hong Kong, the above charges and document application will be determined by the laws and regulations of the destination. Our company will not be liable for the above fees and document application procedures.
3.Due to the payment of additional fees, taxes, or the need to register or apply for import permits for the products in the destination, PLAYMAXX needs to declare the value of the products on the outside of the package and provide details of the products for customs clearance purposes. If you have any questions about import duties and regulations in the relevant areas or countries, please contact the local customs.
4. If the products are eventually returned by customs, the ownership will be transferred back to PLAYMAXX , and our website will charge shipping fees and additional fees to compensate for the loss.
5. In the event of force majeure, the delivery service will be suspended. The delivery date will be rescheduled.
6. If the goods are returned to our company due to incorrect delivery address or other reasons, we will notify the recipient of the method to collect the goods. If the goods are not collected within one month, we reserve the right to dispose of the goods without further notice.
7. We do not deliver goods to post office boxes or hotels.
8. Your personal information will only be used for delivery purposes. We will comply with the "Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance" in handling your personal information.
PLAYMAXX shall not be responsible for any delay or failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, accidents, riots, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labor disputes, equipment failure, or any other causes or events beyond the control of PLAYMAXX .